Action Arundel Twin Towers Climbing Frame (ATJE254) + FREE GIFT
The Action Arundel Twin Towers Climbing Frame is a fantastic frame if your garden will accommodate it and will keep your little monkeys entertained for hours! The frame is built around two main towers, linked by a springy clatter bridge with safety rails on both sides of the bridge, helping to prevent any accidents. The first tower can be reached by climbing the stairs which lead up to the first of two lookout platforms. Once you're across the clatter bridge you reach the second lookout platform and from here there's only one way down and that's down the 3 metre wavy slide!
Just off to the side of the first tower is a double swing set suitable for two children to use at the same time. You can be sure that this structure is one of the most secure on the market as all Action climbing frames are manufactured from PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) sourced timber and are built in rectangular sections, stronger than the alternative round sections. This also minimises the chance of cracks and splinters. The pine used is both strong and great to look at.
Off the side of the second tower is a cargo net where you can be sure your kids will burn up all their energy. The cargo net can also be used as a way to get into the tower.
In addition to all the above, there's a hidden sandpit beneath the second tower with two seats built in to it. With all of these features you could have 10 kids all playing on the frame at once!
The designers behind this great frame have thought of everything and have even included a hose attachment nozzle on the slide to turn it into a water slide in the warmer months.
What do the staff think?
"My favourite part of this frame has got to be the clatter bridge - it gives a real medieval feel to the whole thing. Making your way up the stairs and across the wobbly bridge is rewarded with a go on the slide and then the choice is yours whether you go back to the beginning over the cargo net or not!" (Jon - co-founder of Your Little Monkey).
- Two 0.9m square wooden towers made from PEFC certified rectangular pine wood
- Pine wood pitched roof above both towers
- Pine wood ladder up to the first tower platform
- Suspended clatter bridge with safety rails on both sides
- Natural looking polyhemp cargo net
- 3 metre wavy slide in green which blends into your garden
- Double swing set
- Wooden sandpit with seats built in
- All fittings and bolts galvanised
- All wood is treated with child friendly pressure treatment that protects the frame for 10 years (we've even included a 10 year guarantee against wood rot!)
- We think the build time is between 8 and 10 hours and requires two adults (got to be worth it for the hours of entertainment!)
- Platform Size:2 x 0.9m x 0.9m (36'' x 36'')
- Platform Height:1.5m (59'')
- Overall dimensions 4.7m x 7.6m
- Overall Height:3.2m (126'')
- Tower Dimensions:Each 0.9m x 0.9m x 3.2m
- Slide Length:3.0m
- User weight limit on any single component part = 10 stone
- Total weight 277kg
Looking for more information?
Here at Your Little Monkey we're committed to ensuring the climbing frame you choose is the right for you, your garden and your little monkeys! If you've got any questions, contact us and we'll be happy to help. There are a number of ways to contact us and these can be found on our Contact Us Page.
Want to know more about us? Have a look at our About Us page where we talk all about our journey as one of the UK's most trusted online retailers.