Action Monmouth Lodge Climbing Frame (ATJE278) + FREE GIFT
The Action Monmouth Lodge Climbing Frame has the feel of a climbing frame and a play house in one! The stand out feature is the lodge, perched at the top of the stairs, providing the perfect place to make a den. Once up to the lodge, there's only one way down and that's down the 3 metre wavy slide!
Next to the lodge is a double swing set suitable for two children to use at the same time. You can be sure that this structure is one of the most secure on the market as all Action climbing frames are manufactured from PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) sourced timber and are built in rectangular sections, stronger than the alternative round sections. This also minimises the chance of cracks and splinters. The pine used is both strong and great to look at.
In addition to all the above, there's a hidden sandpit beneath the lodge with two seats built in to it.
The designers behind this great frame have thought of everything and have even included a hose attachment nozzle on the slide to turn it into a water slide in the warmer months.
What do the staff think?
"What a great place to hide! For me, the Monmouth Lodge has a real feeling of a tree house with the raised lodge sitting up on top of the natural looking wooden structure!" (Jon - co-founder of Your Little Monkey).
- 0.9m x 1.2m wooden lodge/den made from PEFC certified rectangular pine wood
- Pine wood pitched roof above the lodge
- Wooden Platform: 0.9m x 1.2m, 1.5m high
- Pine wood ladder up to the lodge
- 3 metre wavy slide in green which blends into your garden
- Double swing set
- Wooden sandpit with seats built in
- All fittings and bolts galvanised
- All wood is treated with child friendly pressure treatment that protects the frame for 10 years (we've even included a 10 year guarantee against wood rot!)
- We think the build time is between 6 and 8 hours and requires two adults (got to be worth it for the hours of entertainment!)
- Platform size 1.2m x 0.9m
- Platform height 1.5m
- Overall length 3.2m
- Overall depth 3.8m
- Swing arm height 2.6m
- User weight limit on any single component part = 10 stone
- Total weight 157kg
Looking for more information?
Here at Your Little Monkey we're committed to ensuring the climbing frame you choose is the right for you, your garden and your little monkeys! If you've got any questions, contact us and we'll be happy to help. There are a number of ways to contact us and these can be found on our Contact Us Page.
Want to know more about us? Have a look at our About Us page where we talk all about our journey as one of the UK's most trusted online retailers.