Action Monmouth Lodge Twin Towers Climbing Frame (ATJE279) + FREE GIFT
The Action Monmouth Lodge Twin Towers Climbing Frame is a fantastic frame if your garden will accommodate it and will keep your little monkeys entertained for hours! The frame is built around two main towers, linked by a springy clatter bridge with safety rails on both sides of the bridge, helping to prevent any accidents. The first tower can be reached by climbing the 1.5m climbing wall. Once you're across the clatter bridge you reach the second tower which is a larger lodge, perfect for making dens, and from here there's only one way down and that's down the 3 metre wavy slide!
Just off to the side of the first tower is a double swing set suitable for two children to use at the same time. You can be sure that this structure is one of the most secure on the market as all Action climbing frames are manufactured from PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) sourced timber and are built in rectangular sections, stronger than the alternative round sections. This also minimises the chance of cracks and splinters. The pine used is both strong and great to look at.
Off the other side of the first tower is a quick escape route in the form of a fireman's pole leading down to the ground.
In addition to all the above, there's a hidden sandpit beneath the lodge with four seats built in to it. With all of these features you could have 10 kids all playing on the frame at once!
The layout of this frame is flexible and can be moved around to accommodate the shape of your garden. Use the sizes below and bare in mind the swing needs roughly 2.5m of clearance behind it.
The designers behind this great frame have thought of everything and have even included a hose attachment nozzle on the slide to turn it into a water slide in the warmer months.
What do the staff think?
"The biggest and possibly the best of the Action frames. The features are endless with the climbing wall, fireman's pole, tower, lodge, clatter bridge, slide, swings and sandpit! The lodge is a great place to make a little den and makes this a perfect product for kids of all ages." (Jon - co-founder of Your Little Monkey).
- 0.9m x 1.2m wooden lodge/den made from PEFC certified rectangular pine wood
- Pine wood pitched roof above the lodge
- Wooden Platform: 0.9m x 1.2m, 1.5m high
- 0.9m square wooden tower made from PEFC certified rectangular pine wood
- Pine wood pitched roof above the tower
- 1.5m climbing wall up to the first tower platform
- Suspended clatter bridge with safety rails on both sides
- 3 metre wavy slide in green which blends into your garden
- Double swing set
- Fireman's Pole
- Wooden Sandpit with four corner seats
- All fittings and bolts galvanised
- All wood is treated with child friendly pressure treatment that protects the frame for 10 years (we've even included a 10 year guarantee against wood rot!)
- We think the build time is between 8 and 10 hours and requires two adults (got to be worth it for the hours of entertainment!)
- Platform Size: 1.2m x 0.9m and 0.9m x 0.9m
- Platform Height:1.5m
- Tower Dimensions: 1.2m x 0.9m x 3.2m and 0.9m x 0.9m x 3.2m
- Slide Length: 3.0m
- Overall Height - 3.0m
- Overall Length - 5.3m (from end of ramp to other tower)
- Overall Depth - 6.4m (from end of slide to end of swing) or 4.4m (if slide is parallel to swings)
- User weight limit on any single component part = 10 stone
- Total weight 287kg
Looking for more information?
Here at Your Little Monkey we're committed to ensuring the climbing frame you choose is the right for you, your garden and your little monkeys! If you've got any questions, contact us and we'll be happy to help. There are a number of ways to contact us and these can be found on our Contact Us Page.
Want to know more about us? Have a look at our About Us page where we talk all about our journey as one of the UK's most trusted online retailers.